Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just because.............

I haven't posted in a few days and I have no knitting so what's the next best picture choice? Pets! Here's Nellie being a silly girl or is it my 11 yr old son being a silly boy with the camera? And there's Rosie too watching her silly dog sibling thinking to herself, "I'm the Queen Bee, who does this dog thing she is?" Can you imagine a dog this size wanting to sit in your lap? She tries to. She must think she's puppy size!



On the knitting front though I casted on for the over-the-knee stockings from Handknit Holiday's. They are going to be soooooo soft with the Rowan Cashsoft. The sad thing is with the temperatures into the 80's already around here I won't have the opportunity to wear them until next Fall.

You know how long it takes to do handles for felted bags? It seems like it takes as long as the bag itself. I am knitting away on handles for the brown/red bag with a flap closure. I decided on knitting the flat I-cord. It looks really neat so I do hope it felts fine! Picture soon.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I just love these pictures of your pets! Love reading your blog too. Keep up the wonderful work on everything.
Kim
http://themisplacedmidwesterner.blogspot.com/