Sunday, August 26, 2007

Traveling Cables Cardigan


Here's the progress on my Karabella Traveling Cables Cardigan. The Karabella Aurora 8 yarn is really a very deep Burgundy which is not reflected well here.The first picture I posted, on the right is more true to the color. I love this pattern and hope it fits me! It sure looks small right now even though I wear a small to medium!
I'll be away this week, back on Thursday but away again by Saturday for our family beach week. I am looking forward to lots of knitting and reading. I hope I have knitting progress to report! Maybe even something finished!
Have a great week!

5 comments:

Rose Red said...

I think I said this last time - that really is a lovely pattern and great colour.

Family beach week - sounds divine! Hope you have a great time and get lots of knitting done.

Nikki said...

That's very pretty!

have fun at the beach!!

Robin said...

Nice!! Love the color.

Nana Sadie said...

Just lovely - enjoy knitting on the vacation!
(((Hugs)))

Kary said...

LOVE IT!!!