Sunday, June 29, 2008

The sweater mentioned in the post below is currently being put together. That's a pain and I can only endure it in portions! So, why not start something new? So, yesterday I start not one but two new knits. This one is the 'Lutea' summer top with lacy shoulders from Interweave Knits Summer 2007 issue. The yarn is Knit One, Crochet Too's, 2nd Time Cotton. I am not crazy about the rolled waist but not going to start over either. This is the second attempt at a tank style top. The first one at just a few inches I could tell that it was going to be way to big. Then thanks to Ravelry I found this pattern knit in the yarn I had on hand AND I had the magazine issue too!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to knit Lutea! Love the color of yours, very close to my yarn of choice!