Friday, June 20, 2008

Something finished, to complete and to begin.....




I wore it last night to our local Stitch & Pitch at the Salem Avalanche game. A fun time with crazy knitters gathered in the stands.

The yarn for the tank is Cabin Fever Cotton Tweed and the pattern was an old Sirdar leaflet # 5872. See the May 19th post for a picture of the original. The yarn was great to knit and I'd definitely use it again.



A beauty from my yard.

Today Knitters Knook a local yarn shop had a wonderful sale. I went with a list. Got one thing on it, Green Mountain Spinnery's Sylvan Spirit a merino/tencel yarn for one of their vest patterns. Then, unplanned I put together several skeins of Louet Riverstone for a Mission Falls cardigan that is Fair Isle on the sleeves with a solid body! So when I got home I started back knitting my Karabella cardigan so I can get it finished to start something new! The body is sewn together and I am half up a sleeve!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Very Pretty!..AND your Forest Canopy was divine!...

Gumbo Lily said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE tank!
You're some kind of knitter, Di!

Jody

cate said...

Loved seeing the shell yesterday. love, c