Saturday, December 1, 2007

Kinsale Revived!

It's about time too. I don't know why this sweater has to wait so long for me to concentrate on it. My Christmas gifts few that they were are finished so I am back to what will one day be a favorite sweater I'm sure. Last night I was checking out the Kinsale's on Ravelry and was encouraged. I want to finish this before I get back to my Karabella cardigan and before I start the Pearl Buck Swing jacket that I manged to purchase yarn for in haste just a month ago. That Jaeger Extra Fine Merino is being very patient waiting to be cast on! I think Kinsale will be my manly sweater. I mean isn't gansey more masculine? The whole fisherman ideal, the Scottish coast, the moor's, the lighthouses, the waves crashing on the cliffs, etc. He awaits me now!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow...I thought you had finished that already! I love that pattern and it's on my "To Do" list!

nova said...

I wish I could say that all of my Christmas gift were done! I love the texture of Kinsdaale, it's going to be fabulous when it's done!