Friday, May 18, 2007

Spinning or trying to.........



Think thick, thin, thick, thin, thick, thick, thick and then a twisted gob! ......... I'm still trying to make time for practice. It will happen. I have confidence and since I'm such a perfectionist it will be nice yarn one day. There's no real detail in the picture my camera is not a top of the line! The wheel is though!! It's a beauty. I've noticed some have named their wheels. I'll have to think on that. The roving is Corriedale that came with the wheel. It's very nice. My problem is too much twist and drafting fast enough. I'm told it will all fall into place in a weeks time! Right?

My bicycle is in the back of the picture on the left. I know your living room isn't the best place for bicycles but there it its for fear it get stolen off our porch. Yes, it could be in the locked garage but that's more trouble! I'm not such a clean freak anymore so a bike in your living space is normal and OK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will be a pro on that wheel in no time Diana! Is the wheel a "she" or "he"? It looks like a she, a very pretty she!

cate said...

Be proud of your 1st yarn. You will NEVER be able to produce it again! catie