Monday, March 24, 2008

Bread of Life


Not that I'm not knitting, of course I am and was while these beauties were rising and baking. Spaghetti is a staple around here and it's usually on Monday nights.

What's better served with that other than salad and homemade bread! It's seasoned with Italian Seasoning, onion and garlic powders and I put a little bowl of olive oil with Parmesan and course black pepper on the table for dipping. Quite yummy!

On the knitting front: Forest Canopy Shawl is almost finished and I bought some Skacel laceweight the other day for Ann Hansons Honey Bee Stole. Since I have no socks currently in the works I plan on starting Cookie A's Twisted Flower Socks. I have the same yarn and color she chose. Just so I have some 'non-thinking' socks to carry on the go I plan on casting on for a simple stockinette sock with the self patterning Austermann Step that I have from frogging the Jaywalkers. There's always a plan!

3 comments:

Bunny McCoy said...

Yum! I can almost smell that warm, yeasty goodness from here. I can't wait to see your finished projects.

Michele

Gumbo Lily said...

Your bread looks de-lush-ious! I always love hearing about and seeing your knitting projects.

Jody

Leslie said...

Your bread looks perfect! Yum!
Leslie