Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Everyone else does it...........


Photographs socks on the feets!!!! One sock was knit by my sister and the other by me. They started out as a Christmas gift. She would knit one and I knit the other and give the pair to our nephew. Well, that Christmas I couldn't swing it. So last July she just gave me the sock she had started (but hadn't finished). I finished the sock and knit the match and now they are all mine!! They look like ragwool socks. It's a worsted weight on size 4's but don't ask me what yarn. I can't remember and don't know what happened to the yarn band. I always keep them but that one seems to be lost. It's a Fiber Trends pattern called Railroad Rib socks. Why, they are my socks you may ask. Well, we did the knit one sock thing for the same nephew once already and I don't want to make a habit of it!! Selfish maybe, Oh well!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

What cute socks!

Sombra said...

I haven't picked up needles in so long. I knit a Kipah for Trent, but really, the reason why is, I have a little lace top I'm in the middle of knitting for Janney - but I think the shoulders are all wrong, and I just hate to knit up a whole project for it to look wrong.

Nice Feet Diana.

Hmm, I wonder what Paul is doing in Acts 21? And why?

Well, I won't be sharing it with them. I think I'm finished there.

Kary said...

Great socks ... love the color!