Friday, November 2, 2007

Sausage and Spinach Quiche.


I made the best quiche last night! I took a picture of it before it was cut to pieces because it looked so good. Then my family kept saying it was the 'best' and why hadn't I made it in a while. I must say you need to use Neese's sausage to get the best. I don't have a recipe written down. I tend to add what's on hand.




This picture is my 'DESKTOP'. That is a picture of a needlepoint. I found it online a long time ago and now can't find it again. I don't even remember what kind of place it was, a blog or different website. I've searched but haven't found it. I'd love to give credit to it's creator. I think it's wonderful.

Knitting? I'm still doing that too. I missed my local knit/spin meeting last night due to a number of things. The main reason is that I was in a frustration mode about the time I should have left the house. I was frogging a fingerless glove. One completely finished, ends woven in and all! I was working on the match when I realized the first one wasn't matching the second due to an extra row. Sooooo, I took the first one apart because I was afraid I would have enough yarn. It's a one skein project and I wanted it to stay that way! I'm back on track but I was in a tizzy then and would have walked in the meeting teary eyed had I gone. All is well now or at least better.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, Diana, I'm sorry about the mitt...

FarmHouse Style said...

Hi Diana, thanks for stopping by to visit me. It is nice to "meet" you.
I have intended to start knitting for a long time now, I have just let too many other things get in the way.
I love all of your beautiful projects. You have inspired me as well.

Rhonda

Robin said...

MMMMmmmm I'm hungry now! I missed knit night too...

Nana Sadie said...

We missed you! I'm glad the mitt is back on track!
And that quiche looks lovely!
(((hugs)))

cate said...

Nice Quiche! All those men in the house. ha ha ha ha ha ha