Monday, October 8, 2007

A little something....

I've been knitting. It's really a chevron pattern but you sort of lack the 'chevron' with a solid yarn. I'm using Knitpicks 'Gloss' a merino/silk yarn. Very nice! I think I'm getting weak. There's a mistake but I am NOT going to take it out. I hope no one I've taught to knit is reading this because it is unlike me to leave a mistake. I didn't notice it until there was more than half yet done. I've assured myself that the receiver of this will never know!!
It will be nice and wide I think after blocking. Perhaps a Stolette! I don't want it really long because I thought of adding a nice pin to wear with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is going to look beautiful - I so love the colorway! Don't worry about the mistake - I for one can't see it on the pic, so it's certainly just a minor one - no need to worry about it ;) Looking forward to seeing more of your project!

gail said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! My memories of my parents' hard work become clearer as I age!