Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Charlie Brown Christmas!

A Charlie Brown tree this year. We needed a table top size due to Breezy just starting to walk! The tree topper is a Koala bear puppet we have used for years! Can't see the lights very well. It looks great, really!! Nothing like the smell of an evergreen. I was able to get some branches for the mantle too. My sister has given my kids an ornament every year from places she's traveled. 3 kids are on their own now so ornaments this year are those of the last 2 at home and a few of my own. I need to start collecting a few more or my tree will be bare when they move out!

2 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

I love a Charlie Brown tree. Nothing like the real thing, in my opinion. My sister also handmade ornaments for our kids and many of them are hanging on my kids' trees.

Jody

Rose Red said...

I love that you have a koala on top of your tree!