Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baking Scones while Baby Sleeps!
















My favorite blog is Gumbo Lily. Love her pictures, the place she lives, her handwork and her cooking!! I grabbed her scone recipe yesterday and made them this morning. These are Stone Gable Scones made with sour cream and I added cranberries to some of them. These are a softer scone than I prefer but still good! Here locally there is no better scone than the cranberry/orange scone from Mill Mountain coffee and Tea and it must be from the downtown shop!

2 comments:

Josephine said...

I haven't tried the cranberry orange scone at mill mtn! I'll have to stop by there sometime and pick one up... :)

Gumbo Lily said...

Thanks for the bloggy love. Anything scones or biscuits works for me! I need one with my coffee right about now.