Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another man's trash.................


Everyone knows I like a bargain. I like old too, things that is! Vintage and antique is so much better than today's product. Anyway I found this lovely stool at a neighbors trash stash! The legs I'm sure are chrome. I like the red because my kitchen happens to be red. It's a 'Cosco Stylaire' kitchen step stool. It's in great shape as it is although I do want to strip it, repaint and clean up the chrome. Here's one on eBay that mine should look like Retro step stool. Pricey too!!! I like FREE!

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

Free is good isn't it! And free and red - well, just perfect!

And I agree - vintage/antique is so much nicer than the things you can buy today. Much better made and look so good.

Gumbo Lily said...

Oh Diana! I love this! It's something I'd like in my kitchen. And free? That's cool.

Jody

CraftyCarole said...

THere was one in my mom's kitchen as I was growing up.. I loved that thing... Yellow if I remember right.. I'd kill for a stool like that now! COngrats for the find